ONSC member in need - GoFundMe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

As many of you might already know, @forrest5000 is currently undergoing cancer treatment. Because medical bills pile up quickly, I have set up a GoFundMe. Please consider donating and supporting a ONSC family member facing difficult headwinds.

I am happy to take cash donations at Relic Run for anyone that has an aversion to GFM.

NOTE: GoFundMe adds a large tip at checkout. You can remove that tip if you do not want to pay GFM any fees on top of your donation.

GoFundMe link:

I posted in SC Upstate Cruisers as well.

Awesome. Is this ok to share on fb?

@SFROMAN Del can we get this one put on the ONSC facebook page? Theres a ton of people on there that aren't on mud at all.

We've raised over $1,800 in less than 24hrs. Thanks to everyone that donated. I picked $5k as a goal out of thin air. It just seemed like a helpful sum, knowing how absorbent treatment costs are. GoFundMe will allow me to back the goal down at any point, but I am hoping we can exceed the $5k.

@SFROMAN Del can we get this one put on the ONSC facebook page? Theres a ton of people on there that aren't on mud at all.
Sorry for the non replay on those thread. I have been busy with relic run.

But yes it can be posted but I’m sure others have already seen this and done it. Either way we will get it posted on the ONSC Facebook page and make sure it is shareable.

please thank Ryan for stepping up and making this happen for our friend Forrest.

Forrest, sorry you couldn’t make it to Relic Run, you were certainly missed.

Ryan, how much did we raise at Relic Run for Eric?

The club’s donation has been made. It shows up under the name “Casey Gunnell”, because that’s the name our PayPal account was originally set up under.

Last edited:
After the ONSC donation, we are now at $5925! Thanks to everyone who donated. This is such an amazing community.

I initially set the fundraising goal to $5k as a start. I know Eric can use every penny and then some. I will keep the fundraiser open until August, for anyone that would still like to donate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom