Online Parts Store? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where is everyone getting OEM parts these days? I searched and didn't find any recent threads.

In the past I've used Camelback Toyota, but their shipping prices are kind of high and I'm hoping there might be another good source.

Thanks in advance.

Cruiser Outfitters, Partsouq, etc...

I am in the market for some OEM parts as well.. IE Shocks.

Shocks are cheap locally.

ToyotaPartsDeal.com
Absolute-wits-end.com
CruiserOutfitters.com
Partsouq.com

Normally my process is to use Partsouq to find the part number and check their prices. Then I will google the part number to see who comes up with what. Sometimes you can come up with cheaper price from US sites, but normally Partsouq is pretty spot on and their shipping is always super fast. If you can, support our local MUD vendors and use Kurt at CruiserOutfitters or Joey with Wits' End.

I'd been using OlathePartsOnline, their prices are not the best, but they will take some time to help you.
However, as of late, I've found cruiseroutfitters, they will take time to help you out, give you resources that the OEMs don't have (like aftermarket ball joints that OEMs don't sell) and genuinely seem like nice guys.

A long time ago I stopped going 'cheapest' and want to help the guys who will help me when I call with tech questions...cruiseroutfitters seem to fit the bill on both accounts.

toyotapartsdeal has been great for me
My advice with Toyotapartsdeal is only order things through them that you don't need right away. My last order took three weeks to ship, which was 2+ weeks longer than the estimate. I just got a LCA for my GF's 4Runner in the mail a few weeks ago that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered, since I ordered it in February.

My advice with Toyotapartsdeal is only order things through them that you don't need right away. My last order took three weeks to ship, which was 2+ weeks longer than the estimate. I just got a LCA for my GF's 4Runner in the mail a few weeks ago that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered, since I ordered it in February.
🤯

Same here, have stopped using them unless absolutely necessary. Insane amount of time to get parts.

Conversely, I get parts from PartSouq in less time than just about anyplace I order from stateside. Don't know how they do it, but they get my parts to me fast, always correct, always packaged to the hilt.

Last edited:
Same here, have stopped using them unless absolutely necessary. Insane amount of time to get parts.

Conversely, I can parts from PartSouq in less time than just anyplace I order from stateside. Don't know how they do it, but they get my parts to me fast, always correct, always packaged to the hilt.
Agreed. I've placed several orders with Partsouq in the past couple of weeks, and they all ship within a day or two. And UPS/FedEx is usually pretty cheap through them!

Conversely, I can parts from PartSouq in less time than just anyplace I order from stateside. Don't know how they do it, but they get my parts to me fast, always correct, always packaged to the hilt.
Agreed. I've placed several orders with Partsouq in the past couple of weeks, and they all ship within a day or two. And UPS/FedEx is usually pretty cheap through them!
x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom