OME BP51 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does any one know what are the part numbers for the GX460 application? I plan to raise it 2" and also use Airbagman upgraded airbags. Weird that ARB USA does not acknowledge any GX460 suspension parts.

Does any one know what are the part numbers for the GX460 application? I plan to raise it 2" and also use Airbagman upgraded airbags. Weird that ARB USA does not acknowledge any GX460 suspension parts.
My understanding is that whatever the 470 uses, the 460 does as well. Anything made for a 120 frame (4runner, FJ, Prado) will fit the 470/460. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bumping an old thread...can anyone confirm that OME4RNR10MKBP51KD is the correct kit for a GX460 with no front or rear bumpers? This appears to be the medium load kit for a 4Runner with KDSS. Just not sure if the Prado 150 would have different valving/PNs.

Bumping an old thread...can anyone confirm that OME4RNR10MKBP51KD is the correct kit for a GX460 with no front or rear bumpers? This appears to be the medium load kit for a 4Runner with KDSS. Just not sure if the Prado 150 would have different valving/PNs.

interested here also although I won't be doing this for a long while. Biggest problem I see is the GX is solid 1000lbs heavier than a basic 4runner and prodo. Need weight range for the kits.

You are not going to have a clear straight answer here.
The suspension that ARB sells is built for a Prado with V6 petrol or Diesel motor. Based on their answer on the phone, they never tested any of the suspension that they make on a GX 460.
How much difference is the V8 makes ??? no idea unless you have two trucks, side by side with the same equipment.
I was very excited when they came out with the BP51 and went ahead and splurge on a new set of shocks. ARB replaced two sets and still same issues Knocking on cold weather. Unless you are using these on hot temps down south, ?? I would not go thru the same experience.
ARB did not stand behind and did not reimburse back even if they knew they make noise in cold weather. Deal with,, is what they told me.
Yes , a little rant .

I went ahead and replace them with Kings. 45 K still smooth as butter.
One thing I would have done differently is have 600lbs coils in the front instead of 550 lbs that are more suited for a 4Runner.
I think that 50lbs difference would make up for the extra weight of the V8.

You are not going to have a clear straight answer here.

Solid info...thanks!

What Kings did you end up going with? I'm just starting to look at those as a potential option, but trying to determine best P/Ns.

EDIT: Just found Filthy Motorsports...seem to have some good King info for the GX460 on there.

Last edited:
With reservoir and compression adjusters. I don’t do any serious off road at high speed and I think that the compression adjustments are overkill for me. I played few times with them when they where New then put them at minimum and never touched them since.
I spoke with Ben once and he know his business.

Good luck with your choice.

With reservoir and compression adjusters. I don’t do any serious off road at high speed and I think that the compression adjustments are overkill for me. I played few times with them when they where New then put them at minimum and never touched them since.
I spoke with Ben once and he know his business.

Good luck with your choice.

King's is the cat's meow and when times comes I'll go that route, cry once and enjoy! :)

Solid info...thanks!

What Kings did you end up going with? I'm just starting to look at those as a potential option, but trying to determine best P/Ns.

EDIT: Just found Filthy Motorsports...seem to have some good King info for the GX460 on there.

The partnumbers for King OEM suspension would be:

Front coilovers (sold as a pair): 25001-274
Rear shocks (sold as a pair): 25001-275

If you want the compression adjusters, you add an "A" to the end of the partnumber. 🤟

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom