Olivia is on eBay!

Visit site
Well - that pretty much says it all. Tell anybody you know who is looking for a clean truck....

link to Olivia HERE

Last edited:
Visit site
I still can't believe you are selling it! Best looking 55 I have ever seen! You'll hate yourself for selling this truck. One day!!!

I know you're probably right - 20 years from now, i'll look back and say "I can't believe I sold that truck!"

Visit site
Saw that the bidding is over - it's a sign that she's supposed to remain here until Mo graduates college and can afford her

-or - you could try brokering thru the Ridgeland Honda dealer fronting I-55 - they have a 91-92 80 w/ 170something K out there for a mere 13,995 - if they get anywhere near that for it [ha snort], then they're definately the guys to rep you

wct49