Ok! who was visiting cloverdale in the very newly restored mint 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There was a beautiful mint 40 series in my neighborhood today, looked like a raw roll cage inside no spare tire carrier, if your in here that is a very nice ride, I would have stopped but didn't wanna interrupt the business meeting, plus my wife was driving wouldn't let me stop

No me haha what color? There is a sweet one hiding down in the flats just up from Harvie rd that I see once in awhile. But not often.
Lol I meant mint as in mint colour, looked to be fresh resto. badges etc were not on and had that fresh paint look

Oh hahaha. Not Robert Schulz .?

There is a mint green one with a corvette engine in it
like I said up from Harvie road
Clayton area. His name is Neil. I have only seen his out on the road twice
In like 10-12 years. I saw his up close at his place picking up some parts from him years ago ,super clean and fresh and shiny pretty sure it hides in a heated garage

Nope, not me! :beer:

The mint green with the corvette engine owner came to a club meeting over a year ago, he was an old-timer from the 4WDABC mud racing days. He brought his old photo albums.

Yes, he lay a strip of rubber down Broadway when he left, it was pretty sweet.

Nope, not me! :beer:

The mint green with the corvette engine owner came to a club meeting over a year ago, he was an old-timer from the 4WDABC mud racing days. He brought his old photo albums.

Yes, he lay a strip of rubber down Broadway when he left, it was pretty sweet.
If it was you I would have made Sarah drop me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom