Oil pressure sensor 1hdft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey. First post so unsure if this the right place for it.

I’ve got a 1992 80 series. Started as a 12valve auto but over the years. Swapped to a 24 valve 1hdft and manual gearbox.

Basically Christmas just been I’ve done a 24 valve full wiring loom so post 1994 at a guess.

I’m trying to figure out the space terminal wire for the oil pressure sensor. Rh of the oil filter. So colour and tracing of the wire would be a bonus. As loom has a few cut terminals on it.

It’s a jap Import to Nz unsure on the donor loom but guessing either New Zealand new or Japanese.

Thanks in advance

Hey there,

I cant comment on if its the right place to post as I am new to this forum too (and I just put my first thread in the wrong place haha)

Here's a picture of the wiring on my Jap import 1995 HDJ81 with a 1HD-FT
20220423_091326.jpg
20220423_091600.jpg

Hey there,

I cant comment on if its the right place to post as I am new to this forum too (and I just put my first thread in the wrong place haha)

Here's a picture of the wiring on my Jap import 1995 HDJ81 with a 1HD-FT
View attachment 2989252 View attachment 2989254
Absolute legend. Thanks for that. I figured it out in the end. It’s done to the cluster gauge being faulty. As I swapped that over too with the wiring loom

Correct, the black spade has a cut in it to go over the centre terminal, white goes to the earth terminal to one side of the upper casing, and remember these sensors wear over time but are adjustable, for future reference.

regards

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom