Ohh Pretty Side Moulding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=landtank link=board=2;threadid=12739;start=msg118162#msg118162 date=1078881659]
No offense dude, but you need some counciling.

Repeat after me:

"Function over form"
[/quote]

Gee and I'm having trouble justifing the in-dash cup holder. Oh but maybe that's function... but just barely.

I'll stop feeling guilty now over spending $$ on my cruiser.

Riley

Ahh yes the steering wheel. If you recall I replaced the leather with a more functional and durable plastic steering wheel, the way it should have been to begin with. The old leather wheel was glazed over and I found that it was quite slippery. The new wheel is more textured than the old wheel and provides a firmer grip.

(yeah I know it's b.s. It's really all part of my deleatherfication project. The grippiness of the wheel was an added bonus :D)

Riley,

I don't think I could live without the in-dash cup holder. I mean come on where else do I put that second beverage? My fiance loves the second cup holder and it cuts down on complaints such as "where do I put my drink?"

I believe that alone justifies the cost of the cup holder. It just makes everyone happier.

[glow=black,2,2]Derek,

You're a wise man .... I always made the HUGE :rolleyes: sacrifice of relocating 'my' drink to my hip holder , whilst allowing Momma to grab the centrl one . Kept , while at least a little , peace in the family ... but I'm no ones' biatch anymore :p , so fawk the indash holder :flipoff2: ... haha [/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Derek,

Are you another lawyer? Sound like one. :D

-B-

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=12739;start=msg118569#msg118569 date=1078942137]

Derek,

Are you another lawyer? Sound like one. :D

-B-
[/quote]

Can't say I've ever been accused of being a lawyer before, however that might not have been a bad occupational choice. ;)

On the way to work today, I remembered that I did make a couple more cosmetic changes to my cruiser, but I'm not going to say what they were. One was just due to a pet peeve. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom