Official southern cruiser crawl 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nekkid wemenz and cruisers on a card? Like it?? Hell yes!

I'll try to remember to bring it to the SCC.

Lash when you get a chance can you please shoot me a list of who you have as registered and paid from my group so I can go over it at our next meeting? Will make our final arrangements but I'm ready and looking forward to it :cheers: thanks.

anybody from the memphis area coming or going thru memphis on the way to the crawl? need some rims transported........

georg

anybody from the memphis area coming or going thru memphis on the way to the crawl? need some rims transported........

georg

ahhhhh shunt! I will be coming and going. But then, a few from Memphis will be and they'll be better equiped at what you need. Let me know if no one speaks up though.

georg

The guys from Cottonland that are in charge of our pyrotechnics are from Memphica. They should chime in.

ahhhhh shunt! I will be coming and going. But then, a few from Memphis will be and they'll be better equiped at what you need. Let me know if no one speaks up though.

The guys from Cottonland that are in charge of our pyrotechnics are from Memphica. They should chime in.

I am coming over on wed. or thurs. I know Mark is coming over on thurs. Where and how many George?

thanks for the replies oand offers to help. i have a set of split rims in memphis, actually Bryan062087 has them and i need to get them to the crawl. i can get them home from there.
i asked bryan via pm to chime in on this thread. any help would be more than greatly appreciated. just lemme know what it's gonna take and i'll be happy to work things out.

georg

Sounds good Cameron. When are you heading over? Also, would you mind coming over to look at
my 62 one day. I got the radiator and all the belts out right now and would love for you to look around
and see what else looks like it should be done.

Sounds good Cameron. When are you heading over? Also, would you mind coming over to look at
my 62 one day. I got the radiator and all the belts out right now and would love for you to look around
and see what else looks like it should be done.

I won't be able to head out until Friday morning. Yeah, I'd like to take a look at the new truck, maybe a little later in the week?

I won't be able to head out until Friday morning. Yeah, I'd like to take a look at the new truck, maybe a little later in the week?

You bet. I hopefully will be home and not on call thursday. Also on saturday if Mark and I can get schedule together we will be putting on the winch and front ARB bumper for the 100.

Georg, will you have a full trailer to and from California? These things are good to know.....

i hear bk will be making the trip....towing his pig. so pm him.

Georg, If I find a rear bumper for my 100 near you can you bring it. :)

Is this the same georg that drove my 100 back to camp?

yup, that's me. glad to hear you still have it and you're wheeling it. i know that was a tough spot to be stuck and some people would have never gone wheeling again.

georg

Well, if not for people like you and Daryl, it might of been last day wheeling. But it is hard to quit an
addiction. Hell I just bought a 62!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom