Events/Trails Official PHX Monthly Cruiser Cruise thread: Check here for details (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you guys still meet? We just moved to Chandler from Tucson. Not sure if I can make it this month, tomorrow is the 3rd Friday, but I am going to give it a try.

If I do show, I will have to park in the corner somewhere as I will be driving a Dodge Ram. :) My FJ40 needs a little attention!

Do you guys still meet? We just moved to Chandler from Tucson. Not sure if I can make it this month, tomorrow is the 3rd Friday, but I am going to give it a try.

If I do show, I will have to park in the corner somewhere as I will be driving a Dodge Ram. :) My FJ40 needs a little attention!

Welcome back! Yes, we still meet.

It was great to finally put a face to a lot of the names. Really enjoyed meeting everyone.

This is great motivation to not only get my membership current, but to get the FJ40 out of the garage and hopefully to next month's get together.

As for my membership renewal, is there a list of the membership numbers? I don't remember mine. :-(

So when is the next meet?

So I obviously don't know where the meeting is held.

I hung out around the In-&-Out @ Rural & 202 for about two hours. Drove around looking for friends...

I ran up to a guy in a land cruiser and said "We're in a club together!". He said "No we're not". I said "You're with Copper State Cruisers?". He screamed "You ain't cruising nobody mo fo!". I ran away... :crybaby:

Seriously though. Was there a meeting?

UPDATE: The meeting is at Sonic, not In-&-Out
tantrum.gif

Last edited:
;) Yep, Sonic.
And there is probably some still there at 10:00pm

Gonna try to get out again this month. Work has been pretty insane, and haven't had a lot of free time.

My rig is still down so I am going to miss this one

My rig is still down also, but it is getting a little closer to getting back on the road. The sad thing is that my 96 Ram has been in the shop a bit lately also.

When's the May meeting?

When do folks show up? 7:00, 8:00??

We're going to try and make it.

Will the JUNE Meeting be on the 18th? Can't drive the fj40 ( bad arm ) but would love to check it out and meet some people.:hmm:

Finally made my first meeting. Nice meeting other members... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom