OEM Remote Engine Start (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. Does anyone know if there's a genuine OEM remote engine starter for the 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition (and if so, what's the part #)? My Google searches only show stuff that fits 2011 and earlier models.

Hello all. Does anyone know if there's a genuine OEM remote engine starter for the 2020 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition (and if so, what's the part #)? My Google searches only show stuff that fits 2011 and earlier models.

PT39860160 is the part number I found when I was thinking of getting one.​

I have the factory one on my ‘11 LX. I hate it. I’d install an aftermarket one like the 12Volt Solutions one.

Why? The range sucks. I have a 50% success rate even when standing next to my LX. Also as soon as you unlock or open a door the truck shuts off. No way to diable that. So you have to restart it after loading up.

Last, I think for the ‘20 and up you’ll have to pay Toyotas subscription fee. I’m not 100% sure in that but something to look into.

12Volt solutions is an excellent alternative.
I have used their plug an play harness adapters on (2) other vehicles.

I have the factory one on my ‘11 LX. I hate it. I’d install an aftermarket one like the 12Volt Solutions one.

Why? The range sucks. I have a 50% success rate even when standing next to my LX. Also as soon as you unlock or open a door the truck shuts off. No way to diable that. So you have to restart it after loading up.

Last, I think for the ‘20 and up you’ll have to pay Toyotas subscription fee. I’m not 100% sure in that but something to look into.
That's very helpful. I didn't consider those issues.

I think the P/N for the 12 Volt Solutions remote start is Toyo-TL8.

I had not considered an aftermarket product. I'll take a look at that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I put your MY in the prompt and it came up with this.

12v solutions is fantastic. I put one in my '19 with the cell phone module. Worth every penny. The range on the fob for remote start absolutely blows. I tried that first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom