For Sale OEM new rear cargo mat for 7x Troopy

joekatana

GOLD Star
NEW INVENTORY JUST ARRIVED 9/14/21 Brown and grey available

Brown in inventory and should have grey next week . Only selling a few overstock at this price and will go back to regular price soon.

I have a few gray and brown new take out mats form HZJ78 and VDJ78 troopies, these fit all years and series.

180$ plus shipping for these

IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1560.JPG

Last edited:

joekatana

GOLD Star
I will have a used front mat from my truck at the end of the summer. I am converting my interior to gray.

Contact me at the end of the summer. We can make a deal on it.

You can dig trough the inventory next week and see what you can find in grey that you like

I will have a used front mat from my truck at the end of the summer. I am converting my interior to gray.

Contact me at the end of the summer. We can make a deal on it.

Great thanks! Your email is still working?

I got one from Joe and it was easily modified for a SWB 70 series and was a perfect fit. If you are brave enough to trim it.

Honger

Joel, TLCA #21509
SILVER Star
Do you have the mid-mat for the Troopy as well? I've got an oak front... but if I was going to get a rear I'd want a middle one as well.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Do you have the mid-mat for the Troopy as well? I've got an oak front... but if I was going to get a rear I'd want a middle one as well.

Unfortunately I have a few new oem mid mats but they are grey and I haven't checked if these are for a troopy or the 79 pu cab

Realize this thread is probably dead, but had to take a shot. Any chance you have the mid and rear mats for a troopy in grey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom