OEM Fogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mot,

I think I on the list for one. I'm interested in one if no one else claims it!

John

Update

97 FZJ80 said:
Mot,

I think I on the list for one. I'm interested in one if no one else claims it!

John

John/yellowchaosfj80

You interested in the multi-reflector kind?

I have a couple of guys that were close to the top of the list who have cancelled, so it is looking a little better.

The new guy on top of the list is close to closing the deal with (new chrome set) and the second guy from the top, I still have not heard back from. Number three is intereste in one or two sets. So if those guys come through, you may have to wait until the next time around (unless you find others I have (and will) post attractive).

Anyway, I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for your interest!

Mot

Here is a pic that I meant to post a while ago (already found home at Pimp's):

[edit] Forgot to add pic.
OEM Fogs antique round.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of the mounting part for/of the fogs at the top of the thread with covers on. It's not conventional, so it may not work for most of you.

Let me know if any of you are (still) interested.

Mot :)
OEM Fogs Cruiser bottom 1.jpg
OEM Fogs Cruiser bottom 2.jpg

:D your gonna send the oringal box(and any of the papers) along with them......right? :)

I didn't notice the 2 mounting bolts before, hmmmmm.......but I am sure I can make them work. (if you get a chance, shoot me a pic of the mount)

John

mot said:
Here is a pic that I meant to post a while ago (already found home at Pimp's):

[edit] Forgot to add pic.

Let me know MOT. Sent you a message.

Yes, but I want you to know that the ones you are getting were/are not for the LC, but for the Hiace (van) and other rigs. If that does not work, then let me know.

And yes, I will include everything that was included with them. I will take a pic or two of the mount of yours and PM you maybe by this time tomorrow.

Landpimp said:
:D your gonna send the oringal box(and any of the papers) along with them......right? :)

I didn't notice the 2 mounting bolts before, hmmmmm.......but I am sure I can make them work. (if you get a chance, shoot me a pic of the mount)

John

I wasn't going to post this yet, but some of you guys have been asking for yellow fogs. So I've decided to post these:

I will have to stick with the "list", but these are different than the shiny, multi-reflector design ones (these are a little bigger than those) I have posted before, so maybe you would not find them as cool.

Let me know if these will work for some of you (I have two sets of these). The pic is of the better pair of the two, except one cover, if you look carefully, the "TOYOTA" was painted over because it was fading (by the original owner). However, the other pair is not bad or anything. ;p

Mot ;)
OEM Fogs yellow big.jpg

You should have received one from me, too.

Let me know what you think. :)

Mot

MR.FJ60 said:
Let me know MOT. Sent you a message.

OK, I believe(hope) I have contacted almost everyone who was interested in the fogs.

So..... I still have a set of the ones pictured in the posts #2, #4, and #29 (yellow and clear).

Please let me know if any of you or your fellow Toyota truck owners that might be, or I may have to break down and start lowering prices or something. :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks a bunch!

Mot

My lights came to day!

Mot,
The lights look great. Nice packaging. Thanks for the extras. Only took about 30 min. to install.

Brad

Brad,

Looks awesome!

Left here on my Monday and got there on your Wednesday! Not bad at all!!

Glad you like the extra packaging material, too! ;)

Thanks again for giving me the chance. Now if I can only get rid of the rest of the fogs!! ;)

Mot

[edit]

Your sig lines cracks me up! :D

lowtops said:
Mot,
The lights look great. Nice packaging. Thanks for the extras. Only took about 30 min. to install.

Brad

Last edited:
Nanda koreya? Nisei mono yarou!

Not bad. I've seen these on Ebay Australia as well as the little rectangular ones with the motorized covers.

Jenny Cruiser,

You need to clear your PM box, it's full! ;)

Cant wait for mine!

David,

I'll let you know when I get them out!

Thanks again!! :crybaby:

PM box cleared (kinda)

mot said:
Jenny Cruiser,

You need to clear your PM box, it's full! ;)

Mot - emailed you back. Mata, mae no koto sumahen nen. :)

Jenny,

Daijoubu dayo, shinpai shinaidene!

Sore chow-chow chaun chaun? (Isn't that chow-chow?).

Moukatte makka? Ookini!

Mot

Jenny Cruiser said:
Mot - emailed you back. Mata, mae no koto sumahen nen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom