SOLD OEM 105 sector shaft upgrade kits for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I have 2 complete new from toyota 105 sector shaft kits for sale, all OEM toyota parts. Includes 105 sector shaft, LHD Pittman arm, sector shaft nut, lock washer, adjuster bolt, lock nut, and a complete toyota steering box rebuild kit. $600 shipped in a priority mail flat rate box. PayPal friends and family or money order only.

Even if you don't buy a kit, use this as a reminder to check that your pittman arm nut is torqued to 130ftlbs and inspect your sector shaft for signs of twisted splines!

IMG_0278.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: 1 kit sold, 1 kit left. Also, subtract $25 for local pickup in Flagstaff or Phoenix AZ

Bump - I have 2 more kits ready to ship. They now include a new adjuster bolt and nut.

Bump!

Bump! These are boxed up and ready to go

Does the Phoenix discount still apply? Is this everything I need to swap over?
Thanks, Jim

Does the Phoenix discount still apply? Is this everything I need to swap over?
Thanks, Jim
Yep! and yes, everything needed to rebuild a box and swap to the much stronger 105 sector shaft. Sorry for the delay, I did not get a reply notification for this thread for some reason. please send me a PM for a quick response

BUMP!

Bump. I will be in moab Oct 14-22, I can bring it with me for anyone who wants to meet up and save $25 on shipping.

One kit sold, one left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom