October Meeting / Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys lets get together this month for a Run if possible, otherwise just your standard meeting. either way, lets get this one together on a weekend.

thinking the weekend of the 21st/22nd.

If we went on a run where should we go? talks of another tugwell run in the Sooke area were going around this weekend. great trail, tons of fun. if held on Saturday, camping is a always an option as well!

If we cant scrap a run together, does anyone want to host a meeting?

Looking forward to some raining wheeling!

cheers,
Lachlan

****Update****

Meeting will be held at the 6 Mile Pub in Victoria on Wednesday October 25th at 7pm

Club Run is currently on Sunday October 29th. @Gsb15 would you like to organize the run seeing as I wont be able to attend?

Last edited:
I would like nothing more to get out on that run, but I'm completely booked that weekend with fam stuff and can't get out of it. :bang:

Columbia man, first Bucaramanga then down to Leticia on the Peru/Brazil border gonna take a boat ride for a few days on the Amazon.. 15th until the 30th.. Should see a few cruisers..

No,you're coming, its been too long.
Weekend after?

Looks like I could do Sunday the 29th. But like you say, a Saturday is more ideal for those into camping. So you can just see how it goes with the others, as I wouldn't want to limit anyone's plans. My wife works Saturdays, so I take care of the kids, otherwise I'd much prefer Saturdays too.....

I can also do weekdays, but I know that doesn't work for most others. I still have vacation to burn....

If we do get out there, might be cool to try some of the other trails if we can get to them? 'Birf Breaker' hill from Muir Main to Anderson Main if it's still open, and then up to Tugwell lake. Then maybe back out Anderson Main? Just an idea to mix things up a bit.

Sooke_Mountains_2011.jpg

This is why we need you on a run! But it sounds like it may be hard to get you out. The 29th would work...not really for me as the Halloween parties will be that weekend and I'll be helping out some friends organize and whatnot.

This is why we need you on a run! But it sounds like it may be hard to get you out. The 29th would work...not really for me as the Halloween parties will be that weekend and I'll be helping out some friends organize and whatnot.

No worries man, don't let me stop you guys! Get out and put that old map to use! I agree Halloween weekend is not the best for most.

Last edited:
ok so are we thinking just a pub meet this month? weekend or week day?

How about a weekday meet, maybe next Wednesday. And then a run on the 29th?

Actually how about thursday?

Wednesday works for me really well for a Pub meet. Thursday I'll be an hour late....

I'm still in for a run on the 29th if we can get a few guys together.

I'm out for the 29th

Meetup this week or next?
I'm free most nights of the week so I'm easy, want as many people as possible

new club Stickers should be in my hands wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom