October 2018 ROTM - Casner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curious who is heading up Friday? Still trying figure out what I'm doing. Possible drive over Friday in my FJ62 or meet Saturday in Sedona. Or possibly drive the Sequoia and use it to camp. Then drive a FJ40 that I towed there or maybe......

Wasn't able to make it the last two years really looking forward to making it this year.

Heading up with the family Friday to camp 2x nights.

I will be headed up on Friday, two nights camping is always more fun.

I will be headed up on Friday, two nights camping is always more fun.

So when do we start planning meals? It does sound like they will be enough people in camp heading down Saturday for any of the campers to have a spare seat for the run. Doubt I would have any takers in my FJ40.

I might head out Thursday afternoon/evening. I would love to get three nights of camping in. If I cannot make it out Thursday, I will head out Friday morning, probably after rush hour (8:30ish).

We are in for camping. 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs.

any other little kiddos planning on attending. Ours are 3 and 6. could care less about nature, but love to meet new friends.

So when do we start planning meals?

Brice - are we going to do the usual community food fest? It seems to help with overall food planning. If someone wants to take charge of this (not me lol) and make a list of specific items for people to sign up for/ bring like we have in the past?

street tacos

Brice - are we going to do the usual community food fest? It seems to help with overall food planning. If someone wants to take charge of this (not me lol) and make a list of specific items for people to sign up for/ bring like we have in the past?
@murf - I am all for that, I typically stay out of the food planning (I am fat enough)! If someone wants to do that, I am all for it and will bring what ever I can.

Paging @Abigail @Saddletramp @Cruddz

You three did so well last month. Know Alvis hasn't posted up but know he just itching to give the 60 another shot in the high country. Plenty of trails in that area.

No decisions yet on food, depends on the number of people going and which day. At the last meeting there was a direction of street tacos.

Saw this in nyc this weekend and was reminded of the club:

was there supposed to be a pic attached? I moved here from NYC, im curious what you saw

Yes, pic not working w mobile site, have to wait until I can get on a computer.

:hmm: hmmmmm

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-20_8-0-27.png

Ooook well it seems like people are crying out for street tacos, so let's try to get an ingredient sign up list started. I propose we plan on these for Saturday night. If there isn't enough interest, we can can cancel and let everyone just do their own thing.

Items needed:
There should be at least 2 skottles for cooking, maybe the CSC grill if @Dimples makes it up.

Last edited:
Ooook well it seems like people are crying out for street tacos, so let's try to get an ingredient sign up list started. I propose we plan on these for Saturday night. If there isn't enough interest, we can can cancel and let everyone just do their own thing.

Items needed:
  • Marinated meat/carne/carnitas/pollo? (several people split this?)
  • Small tortillas, corn and flour
  • Salsa
  • Cilantro (NOT parsley, cough cough)
  • Sour cream
  • Tortilla chips
  • Limes
  • Shredded cheese
  • Cabbage, radish, onion (optional, I'll bring these cause I may be the only one who cares about em)
  • Dessert?
  • Plates
  • Utensils - @Abigail
  • Napkins
There should be at least 2 skottles for cooking, maybe the CSC if @Dimples makes it up.

I gotcha covered on salsa!

how many tortillas? does anyone have a preferred brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom