Oct 9 meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Sorry guys I forgot to post this up.

Tenth Meeting - 2007
Reno, Sparks - BBCNN

Date:Tuesday, October 9th 2007 Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 4007 So. Virginia St. In the old Town Mall on the corner of So. Virginia & Peckham.

Agenda
1. Next club run: date & trail.
2. Update on hats
3. Web site update.
4. TLCA Report.
5. Accounting report.
6. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.

New and Continued Business
1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know. This is an open invitation.

BBCNN

Um, yeah, I had to bail. Too much work to catch up on after two wheeling trips in two Saturdays.

Anything happen with the web site update I could contribute to?

Keith

It was pretty SPARCE in there last night!
The tee's/ sweatshirts/ hats were gone over...
Next club run...There was banter about fordice, but concluded it would be too risky with the weather, so a CLUB deervalley run was scheduled for the 3rd of Nov.
Meet time 0900 leave time 0930 out of Woodrfords!
Lots of RIG talk..
Mike discussed seling off some of his rigs...:confused::eek::D
I discussed options for my rig (Gonna do front locker FIRST before I do anything RASH)
Sean has a grinding issue with his 60 during shifting and feels that it may be a spacer in the tranny.
John talked about his BEAST, the possibility of running HAMMERS next year and other trail experiences.
We all talked about the rubicon trip!
Dick sat quietly while I coaxed him into drinking some of my beer!:grinpimp:
And Mark sat pretty quietly, hoping that a fordice run would be scheduled!

Unfortunately, there was NO TLCA and website report!?:rolleyes:

K

BTW,
that MAY have been my last meeting to attend, so please keep me informed on future "doings" with the club.
Ill be going back full time at St. Mary's hospital (operating room) on the swing (3-11) shift, M-F!
Im VERY EXCITED about getting back into the medical arena!

Yeay!

K

Um, yeah, I had to bail. Too much work to catch up on after two wheeling trips in two Saturdays.

Anything happen with the web site update I could contribute to?

Keith
If you wanted to do a write up of the Jumbo run I could put up a new page.

BTW,
that MAY have been my last meeting to attend, so please keep me informed on future "doings" with the club.
Ill be going back full time at St. Mary's hospital (operating room) on the swing (3-11) shift, M-F!
Im VERY EXCITED about getting back into the medical arena!

Yeay!

K

:frown: we'll miss you at the meetings.

:bounce:you'll have weekends off so you can still make runs.

Most Deff youll be missed at the meeting Chicago. Umm question why you doing the front locker first and not the rear first just curious bud. Glad to hear your gettin back into the medical feild again bud will deff look forward to seeing you on runs though. and give me some info on deer valley gang where it is and so on talk to you later gang

Red 40 Dan :cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2:

Most Deff youll be missed at the meeting Chicago. Umm question why you doing the front locker first and not the rear first just curious bud. Glad to hear your gettin back into the medical feild again bud will deff look forward to seeing you on runs though. and give me some info on deer valley gang where it is and so on talk to you later gang

Red 40 Dan :cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2:

He allready has an auto locker in the rear.

:frown: we'll miss you at the meetings.

:bounce:you'll have weekends off so you can still make runs.

YYYYESSSSS!
That was the intention!
It would be pointless having 4 days off during the week, if I couldnt wheel!
It sucks that Ill miss the meetings, but...que sera!
IM SOOOO OVER the day shift thing...I cant wait to get back to swings! That has always been my preferred shift!

K

He allready has an auto locker in the rear.

Yeulp!
Locked rear!
Gonna go selectable front...ARB!

Makes me WEEPY that Ill be missed....:crybaby:

K

If you wanted to do a write up of the Jumbo run I could put up a new page.

That'd be fun, but I'm pretty sure my extracurricular writing is limited until I get past a few projects at work. Might be able to get you some photos first before I could find the time to write before Thanksgiving.

Keith

That'd be fun, but I'm pretty sure my extracurricular writing is limited until I get past a few projects at work. Might be able to get you some photos first before I could find the time to write before Thanksgiving.

Keith
I was going to mention chapter reports for Toyota Trails at some point. :grinpimp:

The submission deadline for the January issue isn't until 11/15. ;)

Sorry I missed the meeting, I was on the River Walk in San Antonio, TX.

Keith, will miss you at the meetings, but ya gotta work, if ya wanna play, cause them ARB's ain't cheap, (I've been in Arkansas less than a day and it's all coming back to me). You'll love the ARB in the front, locked when you need it and open when you don't.

Jack

That's why I send you the minutes!!! :D:D
Mike

I know...Its just kind of a drag that I cant be there first hand and I dont want you guyz to forget about me!:rolleyes:

K

I was going to mention chapter reports for Toyota Trails at some point. :grinpimp:

The submission deadline for the January issue isn't until 11/15. ;)

How do those chapter reports work anyway? I want to write something for TT from the Steamshovel Trail — pretty much have to rewrite what I put together for my paper. Todd Kaderabek just asked me for some photos from Browns Camp. He was there driving around in Metal Tech's FZJ-80.

I have a couple really good ones from Jumbo last Saturday, including one that would fit very well as a cover shot. But that's Todd's call.

Keith S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom