For Sale NYC/East Coast: 2019 GX460 Luxury with Drivers Assist Package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
Black
Hello all,

I just bought a 2019 GX460 Luxury with Driver's Assist Package. 42.1k miles. Clean one owner carfax (I am the second owner).

Drivers assist package = radar cruise control, auto high beams, lane departure, CRAWL CONTROL, pre collision. Blind spot detection. Front and side cameras. Basically much of the goodies of the LC200 in a smaller but still luxurious package.

The GX460 was shipped to me 1.5 months ago from Texas the underside is totally clean. Looks nicer than new ones that have been on dealers lots through a winter. Also still under original factory warranty with option to purchase extended.

It also has aluminum F sport wheels which are lighter than standard but still OEM. It has brand new Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tires in 265/65/R18 (31.5"). That's 1" bigger than stock but no rubbing whatsoever.

I just got this vehicle, why the sudden change? Our family size unexpectedly grew and we need more room to haul more people. I had planned to do a full build with the GX, and had to cancel my garage appointment to put a lift/bumpers/etc on. It has not been off road at all.

More pics of GX including underside coming imminently. I am also open to trading for a LC200 2016+, ideally mid-2018+ with power tail gate. I can bring cash to make up for the difference in price.

Price: $43,000 (getting $42,500 with Vroom)

a5jys4hj8tl61.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom