November Meet: Cancelled: Nov 12 Lake Cowichan day trip, Mr Mikes after 6 pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I work till 7 on the saturday, so if you were still at mikes or somewhere in Duncan, I could possibly stop by after. It's only a couple blocks away.

Sorta depends on how the day goes.

Some days, doing something after work is cool , other days you just want to go home, drink heavily and shoot yourself in the face. :bang:

I work till 7 on the saturday, so if you were still at mikes or somewhere in Duncan, I could possibly stop by after. It's only a couple blocks away.

Sorta depends on how the day goes.

Some days, doing something after work is cool , other days you just want to go home, drink heavily and shoot yourself in the face. :bang:
I’d say probably still be there. I’ll text and let you know when we arrive and what’s happening

@cruiserpilot I'm wondering if we should organize the wheeling end of this for another time, and just have the pub meet only? Main reason: sounds like I'm the only vehicle that will actually be on it. Secondary: I'm working a lot over the weekend to make a work deadline, and wife is pissed already. Could we shift it to another day that works for at least one or two others?

Yeah, we’ll cancel the run and if no one voices interest to meet up tomorrow night then we’ll
cancel that as well. Completely forgot long weekend, so let’s try to organize another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom