November Camping Trip/Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

Maiden voyage a success. Stayed dry. Didn't break anything. Ate well. Returned home before the big rains began.

IMG_20191115_220459.jpg
IMG_20191116_081605_985.jpg
IMG_20191116_081605_986.jpg

I'm off work at 7 in Duncan so in theory i could get there late, but just to crack open the old walk in freezer and pull the :deadhorse: out for a couple whacks...

How about a weekend?

I'd much rather be able to combine a trip to vic to do some shopping, or visit some of the hermits who live down there in mortal terror of the malahat on an occasional Saturday or something.

I could see that being preferable for other up islanders too (if there are any :lol: ) because the cobblestone is still an hours drive for us, but without the combination trip bonus.

/ Slides :deadhorse: back into freezer....

I'm free the 20th and the 6mile would be great this time around, but I vote try to organize this on a weekend so it'll work for seapotato to make it too.
Doesn't have to be this one or every one. My schedule has me working some weekends now so I can't always do it.

Once in a while would be good tho.

I guess my point is, the cobblestone seems like a concession for people north of the malahat but it's still a long drive on a weeknight for everyone and it really sucks for people from vic so I don't know if it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom