November 14th Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm itching to get on the trails. I did a small shake down run today but looking for the good stuff now! Who's in?

Same! I'm tentative. I still need a trailer but a lot of changes at work might not give me the chance to leave. Play it by ear for me.

Which park are you thinking?

Same! I'm tentative. I still need a trailer but a lot of changes at work might not give me the chance to leave. Play it by ear for me.

Which park are you thinking?

No preference. We did Hot Rod Ridge at Rausch. Its a new black. Pretty sweet trail. I think they have another new one. I haven't been out much so it's all new to me.

I’m a possible in will know as we get closer to date.

I'm in, as of now.

In if I can find time to sort my lockers out. Not sure I trust the local dealership after the last hella expensive fix.

I clearanced work so I’m a go. Weather permitting we (the boys of course) plan on camping friday and Saturday nights at Rausch Creek. Club members are welcome to party with us.

Ryan and I are in and we will be staying at Twin Groves for the weekend

What kind of trails do yal plan to hit?

What kind of trails do yal plan to hit?

Greens.

Mint green, lime green, baby poop green.

Actually, we'll be doing blue and black trails.

Come on up!

Nail in the coffin for me today on making it up (ironically on Halloween)
Unwanted repairs to the Rav4 will take the next couple of weekends to get done, have fun crew!
If you wouldn't be dragging the Rav over rocks and stuff after lifting it you wouldn't have to be making repairs!!!!!

If you wouldn't be dragging the Rav over rocks and stuff after lifting it you wouldn't have to be making repairs!!!!!

I would love to lift our little Rav4 and take it down some green trails, I don't think my husband would appreciate that though... one lifted Toyota in the family is already one to many for him...

His is in the garage now:

And since the Tundra is do for its 40k, and I'm OCD about doing it on the button, it's getting parked, and since the Lexus replaces the daily for the Rav, the 4Runner had to be put back on the street 33s to daily -_- it looks like it skipped leg day with all the clearance that Andy and I did:

I would love to lift our little Rav4

We have a 2010 Honda Element hanging around here, my daughter drives it most. But I'm tempted to lift...

I've seen some pretty cool looking lifted Elements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom