NOVEMBER 14 COASTAL CRUISER MEETING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CALLING ALL COASTAL CRUISER MEMBERS & GUESTS...COME TO OUR LAST MONTHLY MEETING OF THE YEAR NOVEMBER 14. REMEMBER THAT WE DON'T HAVE A DECEMBER MEETING BUT WE DO HAVE THE CHRISTMAS PARTY DEC 14 TO WRAP UP 2019...
NOV2019CC.JPG

It looks like we will be setting up our BBQ and/or stove outside the shop around 6:30 pm and
expect to be serving about 7:00 on a first come first serve basis until all the smokies are
Camp Grub.JPG
gone. Anybody
who wants to contribute more food, such as a salad or chips, would be appreciated. We have bottled
water.

?what is that grill? Coleman?
I just use a cast iron grill on top of the camp stove and fry any meat. It doesn't get as blackened as the BBQ.
Our meats are not plant-based nor containing beansprouts or crickets. :rofl:

Last edited:
So it doesn’t drip down onto the stove below then? That’s just a ribbed grill?

So it doesn’t drip down onto the stove below then? That’s just a ribbed grill?
Yeah, it's ribbed one side and flat the other side with drip collecting cast iron rims. Works great for everything: pancakes, steaks, whatever.
Got it at Cambodian Tire on sale...

I was in Spokane a few weeks ago. It’s the home of GSI Outdoors and I just got this new griddle.
I hope it’s a good as the 8” fry pan I got. Funny that I just got it before I saw this pic. I’ve always wanted a
good griddle.

I was in Spokane a few weeks ago. It’s the home of GSI Outdoors and I just got this new griddle.
I hope it’s a good as the 8” fry pan I got. Funny that I just got it before I saw this pic. I’ve always wanted a
good griddle.

It looks like a good one, although you might want to read this article:

Yeah, but I don’t use it all the time. This surface allows me to use a steel flipper.
It’s pretty bullet proof. I have a small fry pan, amazing.

Thanks Bill! Thanks for manning the grill on Thursday too! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom