For Sale not mine fj45 in hawaii (1 Viewer)

cppilot

1965 FJ45 LPB original second owner
GOLD Star
SILVER Star
I agree, from what I see on Ebay, it does look like a respectable 45. The one I sold is back up for sale I think. I need to get in touch with the owners wife. Way nicer and more original than this one.

overton

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
I didn't know this conversation was going on so now I will chime in. The truck belongs to my customer and is on consignment. I used his description with minor editing. She's on eBay with a "Buy It Now" of $29,500 or "Make Offer". I think the truck is an "honest" example.

As a bonus to Mud members, the seller will credit $1000 toward the cost of shipping.

whitey45

SILVER Star
There are so many cruisers on the market these days, many are on the market for months, even years? If a rig does not sell for 3 months, or 6 months, and the seller does not lower the price? Maybe the market is saying something? I guess no sellers need to sell? This is a solid 45 that was in my town 20 years ago, great rig, but 29 k ? Just not sure about the cruiser market these days...

overton

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
You are right whitey45 that there are "so many Cruisers on the market". I personally narrow field by filtering as follows:

USA-Spec Only
No Rust Buckets
No V-8's

I have additional filters for specific models but these three filters considerably narrow the field. There are six FJ45's currently on Hemming's ranging from $86,900 to this one at $29,900. On eBay they range from $9,000 for total junk to $79,000 for restored non-USA trucks. Most all are non-USA trucks, one 1964 has a V-8. After applying these three filters there are only 2 trucks left. This 1965 and a 1967 restored long bed in Florida priced at $49,900.

The price has been reduced a little since I consigned it. Having the truck in Hawaii is a deterrent to some but for any Mud member, we will credit $1000 to help get the old girl back to CA.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom