For Sale NOS Koito Trailer Socket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Threads
710
Messages
4,693
Location
Indiana
Year
1960
New old stock Toyota Koito trailer socket.
$225.00

IMG_0942.webp


IMG_0943.webp


IMG_0944.webp


IMG_0945.webp
 
Wouldn't this be newer than 1960? FJ25 and early FJ40 were only four wire. I still have a trailer plug off of an FJ25 and it's only four wire. Matches what I believe was US military six volt setup. I have a couple NOS plugs as well as six foot pigtails with the the plugs to fit these four wire trailer plugs. These were not Toyota. Only have the one Toyota used from a FJ25 along with the mounting bracket.
 
Wouldn't this be newer than 1960? FJ25 and early FJ40 were only four wire. I still have a trailer plug off of an FJ25 and it's only four wire. Matches what I believe was US military six volt setup. I have a couple NOS plugs as well as six foot pigtails with the the plugs to fit these four wire trailer plugs. These were not Toyota. Only have the one Toyota used from a FJ25 along with the mounting bracket.
 
Back
Top Bottom