North Island Cruiser Trip 2016 - Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw lots of cameras out so I thought I'd make a photo thread

Friday at Camp Lake
4jHM8lA.jpg

U8Xkq6K.jpg

Very nice spot for the second night
U8KK8tA.jpg

abmdf90.jpg

Lake on the way to Woss
j7qTNzw.jpg

Awesome weekend guys, looking forward to next year!

Last edited:
We really missed out on a great adventure, looks like it was perfect weather and conditions for the trip..

:beer::beer::beer:
Rob

Beautiful. Great pics. I'm looking forward to more. Wish I could have been on this run.

Forget the water shots and tread lightly as the login companies decimate the forest around us. Why is it we have to provide pictures that depict us driving 50 miles around a creek when login companies defy all contracts and right aways, they claim to be 30 meters from creeks and rivers when they log ten feet away..

Lets drop the worry factory, we do not burn down login equipment and need to stop with the worry monger approach..

If my plate shows up in a picture I will welcome the heat that comes along with it, Cork Suckers...

PS looks like a fun time guys.:D

Anyone have more pictures? I'm bored and I need to do some web wheeling! :steer::hillbilly:

Great pics Franken60; thanks! Looks like you guys hit some really nice areas. And hey, no dust this year!

Great pics Franken60; thanks! Looks like you guys hit some really nice areas. And hey, no dust this year!

No dust! Ya found some cool stuff, thinking comox area next time after the little adventure with @Toshi38 through there.
Finished the trip just shy of 1400km myself

Great pics Franken.....better delete that one of your truck close to the water..:hillbilly:

I think you guys hit better weather even with a little precip...

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom