For Sale North Atlanta 1967 FJ45 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm posting this up for Peter Merriam, a mechanic who knows quite a bit about Land Cruisers and who has been working on restoring this for quite a few years but has decided it needs someone else to take it on. Peter isn't on MUD by choice. No rust, has rebuilt 2F with 4 speed, disc brakes on front, '75 turn signals, '74 windshield, fuel tank boiled and sealed, I believe all it needs is a paint job and to be reassembled as he has all the pieces/parts. He built a really awesome bed from Brazilian teakwood. I think he is seeking $20k as is and will complete work if desired for additional $$. PM me and I will send you Peter's cell # to discuss details with him. Peter is meticulous and does things right! Whomever buys this will be getting a quality rig!

Merriam 45 pickup 2.jpg
Merriam 45 pickup 3.jpg
Merriam 45 pickup 4.jpg
Merriam 45 pickup.jpg

Bump

UPDATE: Stopped by Peter's shop Monday to find that he has been doing a lot of work on the 45 pickup due to a bit of a slowdown in work. Not quite done but getting close....He is still interested in selling but didn't give me a price. May end up putting it on BAT but if you are seriously interested PM me and I will give you his cell phone #.
Peter 45 4.jpg
Peter 45 5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom