Newbie Looking for a FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, Im new to the site and I live near Flora, MS. Im a Jeep nut but also love the FJs. Im looking for a good DD/mild trail rig 80......(any 91-97, Im not real picky)

Welcome now come to a meeting. The first Tuesday of each month (except tomorrow) at the Cherokee. We are getting ready to leave for the Crawl on Wed. Better yet, come on to Hot Springs, AR and ride with us!

Later,

Welcome!

you are about to spend more money and have more fun than you ever thought. Welcome.

pm's returned.

I looked at a 1993 80 today. Dark Green, cloth, had 207k miles. sunroof had a monster leak and the interior had seen better days because of it. Needs tune up and cat-converter. Body was straight, all stock rig. $4500 obo

seemed way high $$$$ to me, any thoughts/feedback?

pm's returned.

I looked at a 1993 80 today. Dark Green, cloth, had 207k miles. sunroof had a monster leak and the interior had seen better days because of it. Needs tune up and cat-converter. Body was straight, all stock rig. $4500 obo

id pass

pm's returned.

My $.02...spend a little more......get a lot more. Bomar's rig is really nice (for example) for not a lot more money.

My $.02...spend a little more......get a lot more. Bomar's rig is really nice (for example) for not a lot more money.

yea, Im waiting to hear back from him, I cant view photobucket....

Just what you need Boyd....Another addiction. I'll clean out the guest room for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom