New Year Meet - who can make it Feb 11th @ 6 pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still a maybe as my daughter is sick and I'm not sure if she'll be better for her sleepover tomorrow?

What it's like trying to organize a VI Cruiser Meet:

1676070203848.png

My plan: Saturday morning I’m gonna head up to Horne Lake Caves Rd. Past the park
and loop around back of Mt Mark and come out near Cook Creek Road. I think I can
connect with Cochrane R back into Qualicum. This is probably easy tour drive. I’m gonna
have the 60 and will have enough ability to make coffee along the way.
Starting at Trees Restaurant 1385 Alberni Hwy, Parksville at 8 am opens for breakfast.
Go from there. Anyone want to come along that’s the schedule.
Driving this loop is only a couple - three hours from what I’m told. So no rush.
My plan changed. I've got a sick boat. So I'm going to work on that in the morning. I'll be up there in time for the
pub meeting for sure, cause I know my Land Cruiser won't be sick.

My daughter was coughing all last night. We are staying home unfortunately.

My plan changed. I've got a sick boat. So I'm going to work on that in the morning. I'll be up there in time for the
pub meeting for sure, cause I know my Land Cruiser won't be sick.
Boat is healed, see you all at 6.
@cruisedeisel - bummer, sorry to hear it

Note to Self: Check to see if they have actual
parking. Second time I’ve not double checked a place. I’ll wait in my truck until
others get here.

Note to Self: Check to see if they have actual
parking. Second time I’ve not double checked a place. I’ll wait in my truck until
others get here.
Parking was out around back I gather. This was a good time. Seapotato & Crusty both +1 and Eknomf spotted
the Land Cruiser logo on my sweatshirt. So we had 6 attendees. The food was really excellent, so
thanks to Kirk for suggesting it. Sure a lot more relaxing driving north up island highway,

Me and the wife had a date at the dump.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom