New UC swag! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg

The koozies have arrived!! It has been too long since UC had some new gear to show off. The UC logo in red stands out nicely on the navy blue koozie. And it does a fine job of keeping your beer or other beverage of choice cold! If you wish to purchase them I will have them at MM and events, starting with Black Balsam. The prices are as follows 1 for $3.00 or 2 for $4.00, or a UC tshirt and a koozie for $12.00. Of course if you are not in the immediate area and want some shipped to ya we'll figure something out.

This is just the first of new cruiser swag to come, I've got some other ideas in the works. I'll keep ya posted!

Looks good chuck. I will try to bring some extra $ for a couple. Also got to re up my yearly membership:doh:

I'll take 2 as well, will pick them up at Black Balsam :)

Hey guys, I would like to purchase a T-shirt and a koozie. Let me know how to pay and I'll give you a shipping address. Bring some to GSMTR also !!!!!

You should be able to pay via paypal or if you want you can send me a check made out to Upstate Cruisers. Send me a pm and we'll get ya some schwag!

Thanks, Chuck

You should be able to pay via paypal or if you want you can send me a check made out to Upstate Cruisers. Send me a pm and we'll get ya some schwag!

Thanks, Chuck

Awesome Chuck, sending you a PM
Thanks, Ryan

Hope to meet some of you guys at GSMTR !!!!!!!!

CruisinTiger, sent you a Paypal payment and an email with a screen shot of the payment. Let me know when you ship it out.

Got my swag yesterday. Thanks again for getting that out to me.

No problem Ryan, hope you enjoy! We'll see ya on the trails!

We are getting new hats made up that I think you will all like. We will have a preview at the meeting on Thursday! I will also try to have t-shirts and koozies and stickers.

We have three colors available; olive, black, brown. I will try to get some better pics ASAP and post totals of available colors. Club members and attendees to the July meeting/parts swap will have first crack at these at Marshall's. $20/each.

They turned out really nice! Thanks to Jeff Taylor @JToobe for all the work you put in and for spearheading this.
IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

They look good. :clap:

Hats have arrived. We have three colors available; olive, black, brown. I will try to get some better pics ASAP and post totals of available colors. Club members and attendees to the July meeting/parts swap will have first crack at these at Marshall's. $20/each. After the parts swap we'll start orders from everyone. I will update this thread UC Hats Have Landed! once that happens.

They turned out really nice! Thanks to Jeff Taylor@JToobe for all the work you put in and forspearheading this.
IMG_3278.jpg
IMG_3279.jpg

Time for a new hat! looks great.

Those should go up on the UC merch page too.
I just updated the "swag" thread. Is that the one Rick? The store on our actual webpage hasn't been updated in some time, if that's what you meant.

These hats are proving to be popular! Sold 6 on the Hurricane Creek Trail Ride this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom