New to the Crew (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone!
I finally did it: I sold my Wrangler and bought a 2008 LX. After lurking here for awhile you all convinced me (and it didn't hurt to sell my wife on better reliability). Its mechanically sound with all of the service records. However, there was damage to the front bumper cover and driver headlight that wasn't repaired well. I figured that was a good project opportunity. She is bone stock at the moment as I am still in the inspiration stage.

109k miles on the clock. Black exterior with grey interior. I really wanted to find a black interior but settled for this because it was too good a deal to pass up (and it wasn't beige, sorry beige guys its just not my speed).

Most shocking to me are the sacrifices paid to own a Jeep. I had a 2010 Rubicon and it was lightyears behind this and costs so much still. Oh well, I have learned my lesson and I don't regret for a moment making the change.

I am looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning more about this new truck!

IMG_1373.jpg

The cool thing about these is that you drive to the trail in complete comfort. Welcome to the club!

Nice rig, some proper tires and you are pretty much there.

I’m going to assume you are from the real OSU.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I think tires are definitely first. The ones on it are crap. Since it’s my daily driver I am considering a second, more aggressive set for the weekend. Just need to decide what wheels to go with.

The list is growing though. Headlights, roof rack, running boards/rock rails.

Any suggestions beyond that? I want to try to figure out a stealth winch situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom