New to Me FJ

Nice FJ.....I have 2010 TT with manual tranny also. Bought mine new and have loved using it for hunting, hauling my other toys, and just getting around.

mr jits

SILVER Star
So, I have the ubiquitous throwout bearing chirp that seems to plague the MT FJ Cruisers. I'm guessing that I'll be replacing the clutch, TOB, pressure plate, and fly wheel for the UDR parts in the near future. Anyone have experience with this first hand and have anything else to recommend while it's in to have it done (you read that right, it'll go to the shop for this, I'm a little tired of crawling under cars). This won't be happening right away as I have some other stuff to take care of, but within the next couple of months.
On a positive note; I looked up the truck's history on the Toyota Owners site, and found that every single service has been done up until my purchase. It's nice to have a vehicle that was maintained properly.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

Probably not really time, but you could change out the rear main seal while you are in between the trans and engine.

ryanCA

Congrats!
I almost bought a Magma in OR yesterday, after 2 years of searching. But it was SO modded, I didn't want it once I saw the pics .

Your truck is beautiful. I ended up with a TT 2012 myself. 1 owner, low miles :)

Top Bottom