new to me bj74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally after one year, I have a Bj74 once again. The first one was written off. It actually worked out better, the first one had 130km and the new one has 72km and cable lockers. It also has supension seats and what a difference. I actually went to get it from Edmonton to get it and drove it back to vancouver it back and it sure is a beautiful drive. I bought the first one back and it has a pto winch and soft top and I should, by combining the two into one, make one good truck. ICBC gave me and $13000 and the new truck cost me $8000. Some time you win, some time you lose. Boy did I win for a change. Next week I will be taking the 91 chevy cavelier to the scrap it program. If anyone needs parts from that let me know.

You got a 74 with lockers and 72K for $8000?! :eek:

Unbelievable - how's the rust?

ICBC gave you 13k for a BJ74 how did you work that deal out the blue book on that should only be a couple k if your lucky.
What year was it.

It has no rust but it was painted at some point. It seems to be an okay job. The factory paint was pretty thin anyways. The first 74 was a 1988 model and as far as ICBC goes, there is no blue book model listed and replacement are hard to find other than importer and they will demand top dollar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom