New to me 2015 LC CPO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up the 200 on Saturday. The dealer from AZ trailered to a city near me and we drove out to pick it up. First time purchasing a vehicle site unseen - thankfully looked even better in person. I'll admit buying a vehicle without actually going into a dealership is way easier.

first impressions:

for a big heavy SUV it is surprisingly quick and agile on the freeway. Haven't had a chance yet to go offroad but for city driving and freeway it is surprisingly comfortable. I am coming from a bmw 535 diesel. Big change but still comfortable. Very quite, overall very nice to drive. BMW is harsh over every bump in the road, the LC is significantly more pleasant on the rough roads.

Radar cruise control - nice feature and probably good for me to use - I have a bad tendency to tail gait. It will take some getting used to.

Seats - I am in the tall camp - 6'4", I haven't sat in them a long time but so far they are fine. Not spectacular but reasonably comfortable. My BMW seats had way more side support but honestly weren't that comfortable on long drives.

Brakes - I haven't towed anything yet but they feel decent. Especially for a big heavy vehicle.

Infotainment system - more intuitive than the BMW idrive, could be better but works well.

Overall I am very happy with the new LC. Definitely want to do a mod or two in the future. Just need to pay it off or at least down a bit. Looks amazing in stock form. I'll post pics as I take them. Very pleased!

Thanks again for all the advice. I have a feeling that the new problem is going to be drooling over what else I need to buy for this.

I agree that for me it's way easier to buy a vehicle without the hassle of going to the dealer! Sounds like a good first report and that maybe besides not visiting the selling dealer, you may not have even test-driven one! I did that with my 100 and it worked out wonderful. No other vehicle I would do that with, however. You'll likely find lots more cool features to report on.

And as usual, pics or it didn't happen.

IMG_2503.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG
So far an amazing vehicle. So solid. Can't wait for the first adventure. Anyone know if you can see text messages in the entune unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom