New to me 2005 Lexus GX470. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings! I live in Jupiter Florida. I just purchased my new to 2005 Lexus GX470. It was overland prepped by a previous owner. I love it. My previous experience with a Toyota Off Road was a 1984 FJ. I always wanted a Prado 120 but I guess the GX will have to do...Lol
I’m looking forward to sharing information and learning many new tricks in this forum.

Pics?

D41E0CEE-751B-4B9D-87E2-4D556F088231.jpeg

345D47BD-A511-40BC-A67F-1FC60D440273.jpeg

5D628A66-5D10-4D7C-852C-A8FC5C5F8483.jpeg

0B2E1B18-E59E-4573-963C-7588C578E978.jpeg

Wow what a clean sleek look! I love the minimalistic wheels, go perfect with it Do you mind sharing the suspension and wheels size? I love that skinnier tire look..

I’m with them ^

Love the minimalist wheels.

Thank you...It’s got an Ironman 2” suspension lift with Nitro charged shocks. The wheels are Toyota FJ steelies. You can buy them on Amazon... is anyone surprised?... lol

Thank you...It’s got an Ironman 2” suspension lift with Nitro charged shocks. The wheels are Toyota FJ steelies. You can buy them on Amazon... is anyone surprised?... lol
Ah thx! Geez I was thinking to buy Rhino Armory wheels but those Steelies almost give it a sleeper look. In a good way.

What do those two (names?? 😜 ) think of the truck? They approve?

Nice, welcome. I followed the previous owner on GXOR. The awesome look of the skinnies on fj Steelies pushed me to do the same wheel/tire set up essentially.

Nice, welcome. I followed the previous owner on GXOR. The awesome look of the skinnies on fj Steelies pushed me to do the same wheel/tire set up essentially.

I spoke with him too. Great guy! He provided me with lots of additional receipts. He put a lot of money and time into it and it’s a solid build. I plan on carrying on from there adding an ARB Compressor, a Coastal rear bumper/tire carrier, a Long Range America fuel tank and many other goodies.
Any advice from ya’ll will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Thanks. What type of rig do you have? I wish we had some real off road terrain in Florida.
I’m planning to take mine up to North Carolina and do some real trails.

Ocala has a private owned offroad park. I haven't done it yet but will eventually and I'll post up. I'm originally from Western NC. lived a decade+ in Utah and now I'm here in Florida with a legit 4x4 and nothing to use it on lol.
btw that's a beautiful rig

Ocala has a private owned offroad park. I haven't done it yet but will eventually and I'll post up. I'm originally from Western NC. lived a decade+ in Utah and now I'm here in Florida with a legit 4x4 and nothing to use it on lol.
btw that's a beautiful rig

Thank you. I bet you really miss Utah and NC. I’ve been off roading and rock climbing in Sedona AZ and NC. Unfortunately Florida can’t compare. It would be great to go an off road park in the Ocala area. I would definitely go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom