New to iH8Mud - Looking for parts near Reno (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

My name's Garrett and i just picked up my first Land Cruiser, an '84 BJ60. Likewise I am new to this forum. My Cruiser needs some TLC and some random parts. I was wondering if anyone had a lead on 60 series wagon parts in the Northern Nevada (preferably Reno/Carson) area.

I need a new rear hatch lock housing and if I came across a rear seat I would purchase it in a jiffy.

If anyone could provide me with a line on some 60 parts I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hey Garrett,

I'm the guy with the 80 around the corner from you. If your having trouble finding parts your closest land cruiser shop is in Stockton CA, valley hybrids run by george. He can find you anything, and he has a couple part 60s laying around. He also does a lot of Toyota diesels.

Hey Garrett,

I'm the guy with the 80 around the corner from you. If your having trouble finding parts your closest land cruiser shop is in Stockton CA, valley hybrids run by george. He can find you anything, and he has a couple part 60s laying around. He also does a lot of Toyota diesels.
Yup this is pretty much your only "shop" that will have a stock of cruiser parts. You will see a few of us tooling around (I have an 85 60 with a grey body and tan lower gate, pretty easy to notice) and we are always willing to help out. Other option is to start looking on eBay or in the classifieds and try MUD shipping something (someone happens to be near by and can bring it closer to you and then so on and so forth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom