SOLD NEW OEM TPS and Fit Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought OEM TPS for my LX600, after learning that I didn’t have the additional “fit kit” that Lexus sells, I ended up buying a aftermarket kit from the tire shop (which doesn’t work the best, as it took 1.5weeks to work, but I digress).

Since the aftermarket setup wasn’t working, I ordered the fit kit and was going to have the tire shop install the OEM setup and return theirs.

Well, by the time I got around to it, I could no longer return their TPMS and the aftermarket ones finally started working. So here I am with a set of new sensors and fit kit.

I believe these sensors will work on other Toyota/Lexus models, but that is up to the buyer to check.

Retail is 70.00 plus shipping per sensor from a very popular Lexus site.

I will part with all 4 sensors and fit kit for 200.00 to a buyer in the US. I will also cover shipping.
342FFC2C-94F2-4E38-91CB-B2F21052B09F.jpeg
4FE4E0DC-1EE2-4F01-8004-8C1BCCBEF473.jpeg

I bought OEM TPS for my LX600, after learning that I didn’t have the additional “fit kit” that Lexus sells, I ended up buying a aftermarket kit from the tire shop (which doesn’t work the best, as it took 1.5weeks to work, but I digress).

Since the aftermarket setup wasn’t working, I ordered the fit kit and was going to have the tire shop install the OEM setup and return theirs.

Well, by the time I got around to it, I could no longer return their TPMS and the aftermarket ones finally started working. So here I am with a set of new sensors and fit kit.

I believe these sensors will work on other Toyota/Lexus models, but that is up to the buyer to check.

Retail is 70.00 plus shipping per sensor from a very popular Lexus site.

I will part with all 4 sensors and fit kit for 200.00 to a buyer in the US. I will also cover shipping.
View attachment 3184926View attachment 3184925
I'll take them if they are still available.

I tried to message you but it said "The following recipients have reached their maximum allowed inbox limit: 084runnerltd." Try and message me if you can. Thanks.
Strange I am having trouble deleting messages from my phone and it won’t let me message you either.

I will log-in on my computer tonight and free up some space so I can cotact you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom