New Muffler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered up what seems to be the last of the original OEM exhaust system and mounts front to back, pretty close in price to having one bent up at the exhaust shop..

Old one up for grabs..o_O
IMG_5894.JPG
IMG_5898.JPG
IMG_5895.JPG

I
I Sorry forgot to mention that it is my 1983 BJ42, direct bolt up. I was so stoked on how quick it went on and the quality. The muffler cannister is huge and heavy as fawk… When I was ordering it, that guy brought most of it up from California and ever piece he found showed as the last ones available..except the gaskets..

Now I am even more care full on the trails. nice change from sucking diesel fumes for the last few months and I do not have to wear ear plugs while I drive.

My stash of OEM parts for the BJ42 is continually growing, weather stripping front and rear doors, rear seat belts, center ashtray, rear roof vents, two oem visors in plastic and a slew of other parts. Purchased a lot of them from Kurt @ cruiser outfitters..Front seat belts are coming from middle east and are pricey but worth it.

I was considering putting the 13bt into it, but I want collectors plates for it one day:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom