New Members: Read here before starting your thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jacket

Threads
1. This is a Tech forum. It is a place to ask questions and post knowledge about these trucks. It's a place to create and maintain a build thread, discuss new products and services, enhance the knowledge of DIY maintenance and service, and make this a great place for others to come in search of information. If you just bought a new truck, or put a fresh coat of wax on your paint, or stacked 10 sheets of plywood from Home Depot on the roof and want to share a picture, we have a thtread for that. Let's keep the thread list clean; if you are not asking specific questions or using the forum to maintain your truck's build plan and execution, then we likely have a thread already in place to share a picture or add some funny chat on a topic.

2. Search. Please don't start new threads on topics already covered. Read what is already been shared, and if you have something to add, change or modernize, bump the existing thread with a new post. If your knowledge/question is different, then by all means start a new thread.

3. Understand that the 150 platform covers a lot of territory, including 4Runners, GX460 and the Prado. Lots of similarities, and lots of differences in that set. Usage varies - hard core wheelin', adventure travel, camping and just heading out for a weekend drive. All these activities are good and well, and we should all appreciate and respect the diversity contained within the group.

I'll continue to work on keeping this forum clean and useful for the Mud community - along with all of your help.

This might need updates.

Well the forum separated the Gx and 4Rnr groups so this only applies to the GX. So maybe this should be replicated in both groups.

Nice! Sold a 2019 Ram Eco Diesel with 17k miles to buy a 2010 GX 460 with 103...looking forward to the build and reliability! This looks like a good place to get some good info...thanx for all the help.

Im having trouble with the seat bolt I messed up the thread I need to know what is the correct thread on the bolt so I can buy the correct tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom