New member & project bj70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I'm new to the fourm and this is my first Land Cruiser . I plan on building this truck over the next few years . It's an 85 Canadian BJ-70 3B 5-speed came across this one a few years ago at a local farm and inquired about it and about 2 years later I now own it . The previous owner was a Land Cruiser enthusiast that's just got out of the hobby so along with the truck I got a shed full of new and used parts and multiple engines & transmissions. The engine currently in the truck was seized due to heat but I should have enough parts to make at least one running engine The body's not to bad and the frame will need a few repairs but overall It's a good starting point.
PXL_20201105_182038956~2.jpg
PXL_20201101_154942896.jpg
PXL_20201101_155044002.jpg

Well I'm new to the fourm and this is my first Land Cruiser . I plan on building this truck over the next few years . It's an 85 Canadian BJ-70 3B 5-speed came across this one a few years ago at a local farm and inquired about it and about 2 years later I now own it . The previous owner was a Land Cruiser enthusiast that's just got out of the hobby so along with the truck I got a shed full of new and used parts and multiple engines & transmissions. The engine currently in the truck was seized due to heat but I should have enough parts to make at least one running engine The body's not to bad and the frame will need a few repairs but overall It's a good starting point.View attachment 2603130View attachment 2603132View attachment 2603137
Drove mine to the Arctic Circle via Dawson and Alaska. Loved every moment. There are times when all you want is the sweet sound of the tractor engine purring away!
Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom