New member of the fleet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Haven't been too active on here lately. It involves a move and new purchase. Welcome WestCaper, home, adventuremobile and the newest member of the fleet.
IMAG0515.jpg
IMAG0508.jpg
IMAG0532.jpg
IMAG0538.jpg

Hopefully the new Cruiser isn't too deep a money pit... Enjoy. I'd love to have a boat, but so far it hasn't been in the cards.

Nice. Big aft deck and the stabbin cabin up front...

What's it have for a lump? Glass hull?

As someone who lived on a boat for 10+ years, the scent of mildew will become your new cologne...:flipoff2:

Hull is fir strip plank over oak ribs with epoxy glass overlay. 1991 build with a newer Isuzu 6bg1-t 6cyl diesel w/600 original hours @seapotato

Currently enroute to Ruxton island for the first night of 5 days in the gulf islands

Man that is a beauty and what low hours on a great engine.. Prolly fewer photos from the landcruiser in the future.:beer::beer:

Man that is a beauty and what low hours on a great engine.. Prolly fewer photos from the landcruiser in the future.:beer::beer:

Probably right about that one, boating has been in my blood since day 1. But there still so much to see on land too, the cruiser will live on.

Hey I would like to see some pics of places you go in your boat and your adventures.

I was lucky enough to sample for the Geo duck association and see much of this islands waters, were ever they surveyed and found ducks I got to see.

A lot of these folks do not know Matt Hopkins and his lovely partner Jocelyn Shneider, great young folks who spend a lot of the year living in there sail boat sampling ducks up on the North Coast around the Queen Sharlottes. They have a diesel 3B FJ45 and another 50 foot aluminum jobby they just boat..both professional divers.

Hey I would like to see some pics of places you go in your boat and your adventures.

I was lucky enough to sample for the Geo duck association and see much of this islands waters, were ever they surveyed and found ducks I got to see.

A lot of these folks do not know Matt Hopkins and his lovely partner Jocelyn Shneider, great young folks who spend a lot of the year living in there sail boat sampling ducks up on the North Coast around the Queen Sharlottes. They have a diesel 3B FJ45 and another 50 foot aluminum jobby they just boat..both professional divers.

I'll post up an album when we're home!

Hope you have an electric or hydraulic anchor winch.

Hope you have an electric or hydraulic anchor winch.

neither! just the prawn puller on the aft deck. Things to think of adding though, boats are projects. this boat was almost completed by the previous owner but he wasn't able to finish the project. so I've taken it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom