New Logos - Final (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Alright so here are the final logos.

1. "OG" vintage logo cleaned up and vectorized for cleaner printing and resizing.

1612134846307.png

2. New logo "simplified" for small print, t-shirt fronts, etc. (transparent background)

1612134982584.png

3. New "full" logo for websites, large back of shirt prints, and print media.

1612135046855.png

Here's the final draft of the handout business cards too...

1612135271311.png

Unless I hear an objection, I will submit the artwork to Battle Born Clothing and have him setup the store ASAP. I'll also place the order for the business cards too ($65 for 1000 cards).

Now that the art is going to be finalized I would propose some stickers to promote and who doesn't like stickers.

Yep we will have stickers for sure. I am going to have a windshield banner made for my 40 too.

I like it!

Hey guys! James at Reef Monkey commented that there's a bunch of products like keychains and such that our rectangular logo isn't really good for. So I made a round one. What do you think? I might use it on the next spare tire cover.

Small Round.jpg

I have to line up the website name better on the right, but wanted some feedback before I put more time into it.

Hey guys! James at Reef Monkey commented that there's a bunch of products like keychains and such that our rectangular logo isn't really good for. So I made a round one. What do you think? I might use it on the next spare tire cover.

View attachment 2610845

I have to line up the website name better on the right, but wanted some feedback before I put more time into it.
EST. 1994 or 1998? Typo?

View attachment 2610845

Marks Cruiser looks great!

Where’s the ”Nevada”... of Northern “Nevada” ...

So, I passed the test ... I get a prize ... ? 😜

But seriously - there will be a Nevada right? 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom