New IH8MUD chapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I'm about 90% moved into our place in Chelan. Finally was able to bring over my 60. I was hoping to start getting a garage added on to the house, but construction "isn't essential". What a wild time

Hey all. New to the forum. In the process of selling my 94 gmc 1500 plow truck to free up space to pick up a cruiser. Looking forward to buying a cruiser and getting a chance to meet up with everyone!
Welcome! So far our club has been pretty quiet. We've been meaning to have a get-together, but haven't done so yet. Maybe you can have a cruiser by the time we have our first meet-up, hopefully this summer!

I’m in East Wenatchee and have a 40 and 60...would enjoy meeting other enthusiasts.

Mark

I will be out of town until Monday but I will be around all of next week...

It seems like most folks are in Wenatchee. I moved to Chelan not too long ago and am not familiar with the area. Is there a spot you're thinking would be good?
I can think of a few spots up here (Chelan/Manson) to meet up, but nothing really down in Wenatchee.

It seems like most folks are in Wenatchee. I moved to Chelan not too long ago and am not familiar with the area. Is there a spot you're thinking would be good?
I can think of a few spots up here (Chelan/Manson) to meet up, but nothing really down in Wenatchee.
Were you thinking of off-roading spots, or just a place to hang out and admire each other's rigs?

I was thinking of just hanging out. If people want to get out to some trails, a meet up place/time would be good too.

Just got an FJ40 (1969=my first was a 1983 40 yrs ago). Retired from F & W in Wenatchee. Here's a pic of the "MUD SLOTH" hopefully up and running soon!

s-l500 (1).jpg

@tacoluver How'd your R2.8 conversion come out?

Tim: Be sure to keep me informed! I'm in for a meet & greet but the "Sloth" is down till some parts come in and a quick trip to the garage for a flush. But I can bring the Frontier or the wife's Xterra.

We've been talking about having a meet up for some time now, so I think as soon as the weather is dependably warm we should plan to do that. What's everyone think about a Sunday afternoon in May?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom