New Guy, West MI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone!

I signed up as a new member this week in anticipation of completing the purchase of my very first FJ60 Cruiser. Unfortunately it didn’t work out, and I remain on the hunt.
Anyway, I figured I would reach out here and introduce myself. The wife and I have our hearts set on finding the right truck and this forum has been awesome for someone who knew relatively little about FJ’s only a short time ago.
I am GR based: we enjoy camping, fishing, mountain biking, and mostly the journey that takes us to these destinations.
If anyone has any leads on a nice, rust free FJ, I’d love to check it out! Mostly searching well outside of the Midwest now, but hope to bring one home to baby for years to come.

Welcome. Your right to look out west, there are tons of them in Washington / Oregon area that are in good shape and not the stupid high prices of Kalifornia.

He’s in Heber City. I can send you a contact if you want.
If you don’t mind, that’d be appreciated!

Welcome. Your right to look out west, there are tons of them in Washington / Oregon area that are in good shape and not the stupid high prices of Kalifornia.
I’ve been noticing this... Why are all California cars so expensive?

There is a blue 84 60 for sale on CL over here in chelsea on the east side, but the guys price is pretty ridiculous. Its been for sale for at least four or five months, so he might come to his senses if presented with the right offer. Got an ARB front and a tire carrier rear on it already, stickshift.

There is a blue 84 60 for sale on CL over here in chelsea on the east side, but the guys price is pretty ridiculous. Its been for sale for at least four or five months, so he might come to his senses if presented with the right offer. Got an ARB front and a tire carrier rear on it already, stickshift.
Thanks. I’ve seen this one also, and you’re right, the price seems very steep... even to a newb like me.

That one was for sale last year. Looks like a nice Cruiser but 14k worth ?

I will be selling my 83 FJ60 once it is completed. Feel free to send me a PM with your contact info and we can set up a time for you to see it. I am in GR.

Sorry I missed this thread til now. Anyway, welcome to the fun. There are a ton of 60's out there and lots of rusty ones as you know. Solid ones pop up for sale here too, and can sometimes be a great deal. I think you may find one close by that has been brought back from the western states and cared for well. That quickly knocks $1k off of your expense not having to ship it.

Searching is the most fun part anyway, right? Good luck, and hopefully we can get a bunch of us together soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom