New Guy @ Cliffs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I added an anti-wrap bar, sliders, and some other minor stuff. I want to see how well it would hold up if I were to make it to your little fruit convention.

Depending on how well I do with this damned math class, I just might be able to go.

Ya' know Phil. Its been rattling around in my noggen for leaving work early on Wed. and taking the next 2 days off to try to catch the 2nd half of PYS. Don't know if I can can make it happen w/ the family responsibilities but I really want to. When would you hypothetically be going?

Oh yeah, complete thread hi-jack:flipoff2:

What is PYS?

Ummm.....is camping mandatory at this event? If so, will large quantities alcohol be provided?

Ummm.....is camping mandatory at this event? If so, will large quantities alcohol be provided?

"Provided"?
Sure, if you are the provider.
Consumed......hell ya:grinpimp:

Sounds like a party to me, although I would like to avoid the condom in the ass if possible.

Those "puddles" can be pretty rough.....
P4010998.jpg

Going to PYS is dependent upon finishing this self paced math class early. I stand a very good chance the way things are going. I just hope my Ti89 holds up.

Wow. using an 89 for organized crime math. Really phil, how hard can the questions be?

Here is a sample CPD math question I found.

You roll up on a perp, bust'n a deal. He has tree hundred on him. You take his tree hundred and throw him in the back of the 5-o. How much does the perp have left on him?

Seems pretty easy to me:meh:

:flipoff2:

tree fiddy?

Damnit woman, no wonder he keeps coming back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom