New CSC member Austin (Captramrod01) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member # 404 Austin Pruitt (@Captramrod01).

Austin owns a 2004 Land Cruiser.

Welcome to the club Austin. Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of the yor Land Cruiser

Welcome Austin!

Welcome aboard! Hope to meet you in person at the monthly meeting,

Thanks for the warm welcome gents!

Well, I'm a motorcyclist, hunter and computer geek. Web dev and SEO work is what I mostly do by trade. I still dirt bike occasionally (crf450x) but now that me and the wife have 2 little ones overlanding and 4x4 adventures are taking priority as it's much more family friendly.

The 100 isn't our first 4x4 or Toyota for that matter. I'm a transplant from a 3rd gen 4runner that I built up nicely but with wife, 2 kids, dog and gear room ran out quick. Here she is the day I sold her : (.

4runnersold.jpg

Onto the 100! Always wanted an LC and used 200's were just out of reach so we 'settled' on finding a 2003+ 100. We finally ended up pulling the trigger on this beauty that was a one owner AZ vehicle it's whole life. 2004 with 224k on it...probably overpaid a bit but it having full dealer service sealed the deal.

I'll probably start a little build thread in the 100 tech section but basically I threw new oem shocks on, did the torsion lift and ome 865's for a total 1" lift. @LandCruiserPhil 's mudflap delete and @reevesci recover mounts to were installed as well. 5 275/70r18 ko2's along with fresh alignment with all the normal baselining goodies you do to a used vehicle.

landcruiser100.jpg

Pic above is it's maiden voyage to box canyon over by Florence. Next up is CB setup, sliders and full skids. I hope to be able to start coming to some of the Phoenix meetings and future trail runs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom