New Bumper is on!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

neal - nice pix. yours was the prototype I saw when I was out at 4x4 labs. Looks even better finished. There were no lights and the ladder sitting off to the side.

Where's the mattracks? :D

Luke does great work that's for sure.

Garth - Steve's ladder is nice, but by making one out of like .120 wall tubing and attaching it to a swingarm on the bumper it ends up being very stout. Also, most swingarms can come off in a few minutes by just popping off the grease cap with a flat tip screwdriver and lifting it off.

Just my opinion though and we know how flexible that is. :D

Yes, but on these particular ones, one swing arm latches to the other, all or none. I am tempted to remove both, and huck the spare in the back for mall cruisin' (did I say that)

Neal...waddaya going to do about the plate, my ladder blocks some of it, and at night it aint so visible. I'm thinking of ordering Slee's plate gizmo, if I can buy it separately or making one. I also need to come up w/a solution to lock that tire.

Hmmm..good plan.

Hey Junk, seeing you have a 2 yr old, ya might want to start now curbing the profanity. I started too late and now I'm f****d. At least that's what my 6 yr old keeps telling me...haha.

Thanks for the pic

Junk,

Is that bumper really designed for rear winch?
What the is that big shackle dangling off center. You better off put in some Truck Nuts :flipoff2:

[quote author=Photo_Cruiser link=board=2;threadid=9684;start=msg87849#msg87849 date=1073686525]
Hmmm..good plan.

Hey Junk, seeing you have a 2 yr old, ya might want to start now curbing the profanity. I started too late and now I'm f****d. At least that's what my 6 yr old keeps telling me...haha.

Thanks for the pic[/quote]

HeeHee, when you ask him how old he is he holds up both middle fingers for 2, yup, just like :flipoff2:. My wife and parents want to kill me. I've taken like 1,000 photos of him doing it too. :D

[quote author=Augie link=board=2;threadid=9684;start=msg87887#msg87887 date=1073690698]
Is that bumper really designed for rear winch?
What the is that big shackle dangling off center. You better off put in some Truck Nuts :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Yeah. I yanked out the X9 since it took a crap, rebuilt it and haven't put it back in yet. As soon as it gets warm.

That's a 76k lb rated shackle :D. I normally don't have the drop ball on during winter, but used the trailer again last week. What's a truck nut? I thought I was one. :D

Junk, you gotta buy a trailer with real wheels, OK? Not one made for hamsters....
wazzat hitch ball thing doing 1" from the ground?
E

I can see you guys are going now the asian way :cheers:

Rear tire carrier, ladder, new license plate holder, etc. :cheers:

I am impressed. Soon I will loose my OEM advantage :doh:

Still a long way to beat a VX Limited ::)

Just put two icecubes from my OEM icemaker in my Black Label. :cheers:

Mike

[quote author=e9999 link=board=2;threadid=9684;start=msg88102#msg88102 date=1073708533]
1" from the ground?[/quote]

Actually, it's 16" off the ground where it is. It's a bad angle that I took that photo from. Truck is on the steep section of the driveway (side driveway is flat) and I was almost on top of the truck using a wide angle cause I just got done taking some other photos of some welds.

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9684;start=msg88049#msg88049 date=1073702367]
HeeHee, when you ask him how old he is he holds up both middle fingers for 2, yup, just like :flipoff2:. My wife and parents want to kill me. I've taken like 1,000 photos of him doing it too. :D
[/quote]

LOL....THIS I HAVE TO SEE. Post a pic when you get a sec.

[quote author=NW-sickboy link=board=2;threadid=9684;start=msg89546#msg89546 date=1073977275]
i think you need a bigger shackle [/quote]

Hey, I can't help that folks I wheel with get stuck frequently. :D LOL, only sad part is I think I use it more than everyone else combined. :eek:

LOL...Too Funny.

My sis just got some pics done of her 6 month old. Picked a few that she liked and had them printed...compelely missed the fact that he's flippin the bird in one of them...it was pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom