New Bling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got my Christmas present early.:grinpimp:
snorkel.JPG

It aint bling if it does its thing!

Nice. You better brace for the other FJC owners knocking at your door wanting to look at the snork (a la SnT). :D

You know me the install was easy, as from my easy chair watching CruiserLarry do the work. Just need to pull the wheel well cover and move the washer tank out of the way. Took 2hrs. Just got home. Very Happy.

Nice Stan - was thinking about you up there earlier today and was going to call after Red Cross this evening to come look at it. Picture works just fine!!

Now for the stares and the lip reading 'what's that' that are about to enter your world. Get used to it. It's kind of fun watching cars pull up next to you and have it's occupants pointing at the snorkel.

Yeah get ready for this one..

You go under water with that thing??

I just tell them mine is a bird feeder.

LOL! How about a dust minimizer! Semi- accurate for SoCal desert driving.

Questions

Everytime I go through the gate at work I get the look then the question. I end up telling them it is a cold air intake. It makes sense to them. When I intialy tried to tell them it was a snorkel, I would get the confused looked and then the "YOU GO UNDERWATER?" question. I love it, but you might want to watch out for the PUNK KIDS!:D

Right on Stan, looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom