New 2023 toyota sequoia, hmmm. Anyone thinking of trading in for one? (4 Viewers)

If it comes with the same drivetrain as the new Tundra, it’s crossed my mind of trading my 19’ LC.

Am I alone?

Sequoias are made for smooth paved american roads. You'll never see a Sequoia in a third world country. Also 112 inch wheelbase is the magic number. I'm also a huge sucker for J-vins.

Also IRS? No thanks. They won't flex as well as a solid rear axle even with air suspension gadgetry where it pushes up the opposing wheel.

Trade up a 200 for a LX600/LX600h, 100% yes. But 200 for next gen Sequoia, not for me.

fro20fow

SILVER Star
Sienna definitely could be practical.. I justify the LC extra cost as safety insurance. If there is an emergency that requires to do some light off reading ie drive over the median on the highway, the LC should be up to the task. Also, I think the LC would hold up well in case of collision.

A 2022 sequoia that gets 25 MPG HWY, has 450 HP could and top safety features could be tempting.

If it comes with the same drivetrain as the new Tundra, it’s crossed my mind of trading my 19’ LC.

Am I alone?

just you.

5D4FA3AC-5485-4F89-96BC-96816C9AEBBA.jpeg

Sienna definitely could be practical.. I justify the LC extra cost as safety insurance. If there is an emergency that requires to do some light off reading ie drive over the median on the highway, the LC should be up to the task. Also, I think the LC would hold up well in case of collision.

A 2022 sequoia that gets 25 MPG HWY, has 450 HP could and top safety features could be tempting.
That’s what I’m thinking. If the hybrid drive train

I’m curious about it, especially if they’ll up the cargo capacity to compete with the Suburban/Expedition.

I don’t see it replacing the LC if they make it bigger.

I was looking for 21/22 sequoias, but they look out of stock nationwide. Between the 23 and the chip shortage it looks low stock this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom