New 200 series LX570 owner. Super excited!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the tires on today. I love them. Agrresive look but absolutely no noise on the Highway. All pics are in “N” mode.

1A92B7E5-2D19-4F8C-9101-90914FFF3E24.jpeg

E9315FC6-3D60-4F04-A579-360D40DA1B68.jpeg

3EBD26B7-AB5F-4797-AA94-D1F4EBA1F8FA.jpeg

7DC1BB6C-271B-48D0-BB2C-76ACFEBA4472.jpeg

40E37038-57E5-40E1-A311-41A8BB2AD31F.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great!

That first picture the depth of field is super funky. iPhone?

Looks great!

That first picture the depth of field is super funky. iPhone?
Nah. Canon 5d MarkIII with a 35 F/1.4L . I was in a hurry and just stepped out to snap a few shots. I should have stopped it down a little more in those photos but I was afraid an airplane might come out of nowhere if I took too long!:eek:

Nah. Canon 5d MarkIII with a 35 F/1.4L . I was in a hurry and just stepped out to snap a few shots. I should have stopped it down a little more in those photos but I was afraid an airplane might come out of nowhere if I took too long!:eek:

I think it’s the lack of shadows on the white part of whatever you’re parking on. Looks trippy. Like floating.

Fellow photog here.

Great looking tires. I wonder how they stack up against BFG KO2? Did you research them, or a return customer?

I think it’s the lack of shadows on the white part of whatever you’re parking on. Looks trippy. Like floating.

Fellow photog here.
Yeah. My wife is the photog in my family and it’s her equipment. She lets me play around with it sometimes.

That’s actually a runway at the airport in my little country town. All of that white and black was playing heck with exposure(or at least it was at my skill level;)) The tires were a bit underexposed so I brightened up the photos a bit on the iPad before I posted. It wasn’t bright enough outside to cast any hard shadows so I guess that’s why it looks so weird.

Last edited:
Great looking tires. I wonder how they stack up against BFG KO2? Did you research them, or a return customer?
I did what research I could. The AT3 XLT has only been out a few months.

I’ve had(and have)KO2s and really like them but I wanted to try these because I know the former AT3s got great reviews and are quieter. I just never cared for the look. The XLT has the aggressive look I wanted but aren’t any louder then factory Michelin’s They replaced.

I won’t be doing any real wheeling with the 570 but I think the XLTs would do well (if not better:eek:) compared to the KO2.

I have a feeling the XLTs are going to start getting A LOT of love in the near future.

I did what research I could. The AT3 XLT has only been out a few months.

I’ve had(and have)KO2s and really like them but I wanted to try these because I know the former AT3s got great reviews and are quieter. I just never cared for the look. The XLT has the aggressive look I wanted but aren’t any louder then factory Michelin’s They replaced.

I won’t be doing any real wheeling with the 570 but I think the XLTs would do well (if not better:eek:) compared to the KO2.

I have a feeling the XLTs are going to start getting A LOT of love in the near future.
Yeah I’m up for new shoes soon too and love the look of my current KO2 but would like something quieter and better on road performance. My extent of off roading is soft beach sand and snow, that’s it. I really like the look of the Coopers but really know nothing about them. I’m looking forward to a review once you get some miles on them.

Last edited:
Any rubbing yet?
I am rubbing on the UCA at full lock. Not bad but I’m going to probably order some 3/4” spacers. I removed the little front most mud guards and I’m not rubbing on the front or rear of the well now but that may change when I add spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom