Needed Sacramento to Portland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need transport of parts from Sacramento to Portland. Parts will fit in the back of a wagon with seat laid down or obviously a PU bed.

What kind of parts? When? I'll be covering that in the last week of September.

I've got two quarters cut off a 62 and a rear bumper. It all fit in the back of a heep cherokee to get it to it's current location in Sacramento. Let me know...and as a bonus in Portland there is the sad remains of a 55 you can pick at if you like ;)

Got a pic of just how much of the 1/4's we're talking about?

Here is a couple...
IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg

Let me think about that. Lot's of sharp, interior destroying edges there. I'll be driving either the '60 or the '55 not a pickup. What year is the scrap '55?

I think the guy that has them for me in Sacramento said he could/would rap them with shrink wrap...that outta cut down (no pun intended) on the sharp edges. The Portland remnant is a 76 and can be seen here https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-classifieds-corner/351249-wanted-interior-dome-light-mount.html

Not shown but in a connex box are things like front windshield, rear cargo windows, decent front bumper, rear seat, heater/blower....and some misc other stuff. On the pig are nice springs, gas tank, 3 outta 4 floor sections are rust free...as is the frame. The front axle was swapped out by the PO so it is a drum up there now. Anything in particular you're looking for ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom