Need some opinions - Please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, after getting Mechanics to ensure GX I sound I look to sign papers and hope to have by next week.
1st Q: Going to order coverlay dash. The interior color is ivory but not sure what the dash color is. Coverlay has 4 colors listed from light grey to dark then a grey taupe. What color do you think the color is in photo?
2nd Q: I don't want the tan weathertech mats but what color, grey or black would look best (the exterior is black and thinking about changing the wood to a darker grey)?
Last/3rd Q: from post I have read for new master key you should buy uncut key from ebay then have dealership cut/program or get key cut by someone and program yourself. Has anyone recently ordered one and if so which one?

I will likely drive the vehicle for a bit to work out kinks then focus on wheels, tires, suspension.

All feedback welcome!

Screenshot_20200928-073315_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Following for recommendations on the dash color.

I'd do grey for the mats. Planning to get seat covers for my black on tan and I'm leaning toward a taupe/grey color for those as well. It's not an exact match, but should look nice with the other interior colors.

Amongmany, Perhaps I can match the color of the mats to the color I change the wood to?

Tanner H, did you go with grey too - if you have this interior?

Thanks gentlemen

Amongmany, Perhaps I can match the color of the mats to the color I change the wood to?

Tanner H, did you go with grey too - if you have this interior?

Thanks gentlemen

Obviously up to you. Depends what color you want to change the wood to. I wouldn't personally want black floor mats in my light interior; it'll stand out heavily.

Thanks Amongmany,
I looked closer at the colors and makes sense re black but checked their site and this is the grey. Too light?

I checked husky's site and it stated it may not fit but perhaps they recently changed something as I thought they did.

Screenshot_20200928-111459_Samsung Internet.jpg

@DRANGED recently ordered a key, this from his build thread
And this is the post itself:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom